March/2023 Latest Braindump2go MB-700 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Free Updated Today! Following are some new Braindump2go MB-700 Real Exam Questions!
A company is using Dynamics 365 Finance.
You need to ensure that latest service updates from Microsoft are always installed in the production environment.
What should you recommend?
A. Run the upgrade analysis tool.
B. Run the code upgrade service to analyze the code.
C. Request updates by using a service request.
D. Run through the project onboarding checklist
E. Configure continuous updates.
Continue reading “[March-2023]Real MB-700 Questions PDF Free Download from Braindump2go[Q68-Q100]”
March/2022 Latest Braindump2go MB-700 Exam Dumps with PDF and VCE Free Updated Today! Following are some new MB-700 Real Exam Questions!
Case Study 1 – City Power and Light
City Power and Light is a publicly traded electric utility company. The company has a corporate office, four regional field offices, two subsidiary companies that produce solar energy, and one wind power subsidiary. City Power and Light has 50 percent ownership in the solar energy company. The company fully owns the wind power company but operates it separately from other businesses. City Power and Light currently operates with varying integrated legacy systems and has difficulty assembling company financials. Migrating these systems and workloads to a common platform would improve visibility into the business and inform decision making. The company plans to implement Dynamics 365.
– The legacy system does not have audit capability of configurable workflow based on business logic
– The legacy paper-based purchasing system does not allow parent-child relationships for vendors. Two signatures are required for purchase requisitions.
– Purchase orders are entered into the system manually based on signed purchase requisitions printed to PDF and then emailed to the vendor.
– The legacy procurement system does not have a parent-child relationship for master data management.
– All financial consolidate up to City Power and Light Holding, LLC.
– The finance department employees are currently able to create as well as pay invoices.
Sales orders from the website are uploaded into the system manually once a day. International and domestic customers currently post to the same receivable account. At the end of the month, these have to be separated into domestic and international receivable accounts.
– There are multiple active acquisitions expected during trie implementation timeline.
– The item master data for solar panel configurations has multiple variables and variants. As a complex.
– Flexible implementation approach to support frequently changing business needs and requirements.
– A phased roll-out is needed due to the complexity of the business.
– Any offsite Travel meals submitted on an expense report without corresponding flight and hotel expenses need to be reviewed.
– Ten percent of vendor invoices should be reviewed to ensure they meet company policy.
– Testing of business processes needs to be automated.
– Customer surveys must be sent out after email customer service interactions. Surveys must contain a rating system and a way for customers to add comments.
– Employees require one central tool for internal communication, phone calls, and file sharing.
– Sales representatives need an enterprise quoting tool for solar panel customers.
– A cloud-based financial and operational system, accessible on mobile devices.
– The ability to keep a legacy meter reading application with the ability to use the data in aggregated operating reports.
– Business processes should be tested with different variables for the same process as part of the testing plan.
– Establish and document business processes to assist with on-boarding new employees more efficiently.
– Parent-child relationships need to be established for vendors with regional offices. Purchasing locations vary from invoicing locations.
– The ability to create automated wire payments.
– All purchase requisitions over $50 need to be approved by a manager.
– All purchase requisitions over $1,000 require senior manager approval.
– Multiple purchase requisitions to the same vendor should be combined.
The item master data for solar panel configurations have multiple variables and variants. This leads to complex quoting and sales orders.
Sales representatives must be able to create automated wire payments.
– A limited number of users are available for testing.
– User1 reports that the date fields are not saving during formula entry with saved variables functionality in the RSAT tool.
– The purchasing department is seeing duplicate vendor records during data conversion.
– Audit notes from the prior year indicate improvement is needed in roles and responsibilities related to financial management and security roles.
– User2 reports that parts ordered on P0123 were never received and the vendor has said they never received the PO.
– User3 provides feedback that important steps during journal entry are being forgotten and new users need hands-on guidance.
– Service technicians report that they do not always have the appropriate tools or parts with them requiring multiple service calls.
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the issues reported with the company’s legacy systems.
Which functionality should you recommend?
A. Vendor groups
B. Financial dimensions
C. Vendor posting profile
D. Invoice-to account
Continue reading “[March-2022]Valid MB-700 PDF PDF and VCE Dumps Free Download in Braindump2go[Q102-Q108]”